Expert Handyman & Odd Job Man Services WC1 Chancery Lane
Book the professional handyman services offered for both domestic and residential handyman tasks in Chancery Lane WC1 by Quality Property Care Ltd.! You can reserve a multi-skilled handyman for one or more carpentry, plumbing, painting and redecorating or electrical services as well as for a number of odd jobs which needs to be done around your office and house. The expert and covered services are provided at very attractive handyman prices and will surely save you the effort and time of doing the task yourself or looking for a person to do the job for you.
- Fully insured, multi skilled and equipped handymen
- Accessible every day, plus bank holidays and after work hours
- Hourly based service, no deposit or hidden fees
- Same day service booking available
Call our company or send an online form to the customer care support to make an inquiry about the handyman tasks you need to be completed, right now.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Commercial or Residential Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Chancery Lane WC1
The odd jobs which are most normally wanted by the customers are:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation, Seal around windows & doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Fix door handles, door and locks closers, Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to replace and fit
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace weather stripping of an exterior door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage, Replace cabinet knobs or handles
- Fit baby-proof catch, stair gate, baby gate, Installation And Curtain Fitting services
- Blind Fitting - window blind fitters, Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting Chancery Lane WC1
A handyman is a skilled person who can perform a wide range of house repair tasks and improvement around the office or home. This is the conception based on which our handyman technicians are educated and trained. Handyman services in Chancery Lane WC1 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying tasks such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more complicated jobs, but no roofing, construction and wood framing carpentry jobs
- Plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Fuel related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that don't require accredited electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, skimming and plastering, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has some other constraints.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Chancery Lane WC1
Not only the big abundance of various house improvement and repair services we offer, but also several other benefits have put Quality Property Care Ltd. on the leading position in UK-based handyman organisations. We get an extremely high rating for a handyman company in Chancery Lane WC1, because we have a broad coverage! We are available in all England territory: including in Greater London and South East London! But also, we can boast with all of the following handyman services and company benefits: flexible schedules, cheap prices, no hidden charges, discount rates to all loyal customers and every next booked service alongside with professional handyman!
Professional Property Maintenance Company Chancery Lane WC1
We work with landlords, home keepers, office executives, business owners, estate agents and anyone looking for a professional handyman services. Quality Property Care Ltd. technicians can work in offices, homes, theatres, kitchens, public restrooms, restaurants, dentist’s offices. Our jobs are usually broken down into 3 sections, jobs for offices, landlords and homes, agencies. Give us a call, specify your needs and we can draw up a plan, send it over for approval and have our handyman come over and start work right away. He also does odd jobs, with our multi skilled team no odd job is too strange.
Call Quality Property Care Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
Dear clients, our handyman assistance representatives are available for your requests! You can order handyman services in Chancery Lane WC1 via the direct online form. Get a free offer now! Call us on 020 3746 4287 and we will respond to you immediately!