Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Services Bredbury and Woodley SK6
Our professional Bredbury and Woodley SK6 handyman services is the suitable one for you. For the perfect property maintenance services in Bredbury and Woodley SK6, contact Quality Property Care Ltd.. Give us a call and receive:
- No hidden charges
- Written confirmation
- Special rates for landlords and estate agents
- Same day service available
- Specialised handyman work
Our company can do general jobs around your property as well as more specialised and expert tasks such as painting, bathroom fitting, domestic plumbing, electric rewiring, fixture placement and a lot more. Call 020 3746 4287 and reserve one of our handymen right now for your home or office.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Pro Property Maintenance Company Bredbury and Woodley SK6
Our handyman company Quality Property Care Ltd. has 10 years of experience in the field. With improvement through the years we have added various new property improvement and repair services. In addition to this, we also strengthen the education and the qualification of the handymen. All handymen we employ are tested, well-trained and experienced. They have the required skills to cope with numerous of different fix-up tasks, interior and exterior repairs. Having an odd job man London by your side can be a real rescue from the chaos in your life! No more damaged light changes or leaks in the bathroom! No more damaged hangers in the entrance hall and hello to the newest renovating, hanging and wall mounting additions to your house!
Commercial or Residential Hanging and Wall Mounting Bredbury and Woodley SK6
A handyman is a skilled person who can perform a wide range of house improvement and repair tasks around the office or home. This is the conception based on which our handyman technicians are educated and trained. Handyman services in Bredbury and Woodley SK6 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying tasks such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more elaborated jobs, but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs
- Plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Fuel associated plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that do not require licensed electrician/tradesmen
- Decorating And Painting – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has some other constraints.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Bredbury and Woodley SK6
Quality Property Care Ltd. technicians do house plumbing including fixing leaking taps and pipes, repairing toilet flush and cisterns, unblocking pipes, unblocking toilets, simple plumbing in kitchens and bathrooms, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers, dealing with bleeding radiators. For your business we can fix leaks and water damage, unclog urinals and pipes, deal with toilet installation along with a special service account customized for your needs. For leased properties we can replace basins and sinks, replace waste disposal units, re-seal shower and baths trays all of this with a assured satisfaction and full insurance coverage.
Commercial or Residential Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Bredbury and Woodley SK6
The wide range of handyman services provided should be able to satisfy the needs of nearly any client in Bredbury and Woodley SK6, but here are some of the most frequently booked handyman services:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single porcelain tile, Seal around windows and doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, locks & door closers
- Adjust cupboard front door hinges, Replace cabinet knobs or handles
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door, Put Up Signage Install Kick Plate
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate, Fit A Shower Screen Install Bath Screen
- Installation And Curtain Fitting services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mounting Shelves Mirror Fitting, TV Mounting, TV hanging service
Call Quality Property Care Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
Let our certified and trained tradesmen and handymen deal with your property repair work, call 020 3746 4287 for a trusted service each time. No trouble booking, Free of commitment and any additional charges. You call us, define your needs and we will send you a quote describing the price and time we’ll need to adequately help you. Enjoy our customer support, free of charge or any obligations, simply call and ask.