Wimbledon SW16 Expert Handyman & Odd Job Man Company
Book the professional handyman services offered for both domestic and residential handyman tasks in Wimbledon SW16 by Quality Property Care Ltd.! You can book a multi-skilled handyman for one or more carpentry, plumbing, painting and decorating or electrical services as well as for a number of odd jobs which needs to be done around your house or office. The expert and insured services are provided at extremely attractive handyman prices and will surely save you the time and effort of doing the task yourself or looking for a person to do the job for you.
- Completely insured, multi skilled and equipped handymen
- Available every day, plus bank holidays and after work hours
- Hourly based service, no deposit or concealed expenses
- Same day service booking available
Call our company or send an online form to the customer care service to make an inquiry about the handyman tasks you need to be done, right now.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting Wimbledon SW16
A handyman is a skilled person who can execute a wide range of house repair tasks and improvement around the office or home. This is the conception based on which our handyman technicians are trained and educated. Handyman services in Wimbledon SW16 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying house chores such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more elaborated jobs, but no roofing, construction and wood framing carpentry jobs
- Domestic plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Fuel relevant plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that do not require accredited electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Peculiar jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has some other constraints.
Professional Property Maintenance Company Wimbledon SW16
All of Quality Property Care Ltd. handymen are multi skilled, capable of completing tasks ranging from electrical rewiring to basic domestic plumbing, light bulb adjusting, interior and exterior decoration work, kitchen area fitting, bathroom fixture removal and installation, flat pack assembly, general repairs around your house or office, hanging of paintings, doorways and windows. We also have tradesmen specializing in different fields like domestic plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, decoration and fitting of bathrooms and kitchens. All of these experienced hands are a quick phone call away, dial 020 3746 4287, it’s that easy. We generally work in any environment, from domestic to corporate, restaurants, hotels, bars and pubs, cinemas, motels, office buildings, libraries, public spaces and we have weekend and holiday availability.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Wimbledon SW16
By booking a handyman from Quality Property Care Ltd. to do your flooring / floor fitting / floor installation, or deliver the needed plumbing services, renovating services, electrical services or other odd jobs, you will save the effort and time of attempting to do the job by yourself, or selecting an expert for that exact job you need done. You can rely on the multi-skilled and highly experienced handyman, who are equipped with all necessary tools to deal with just about any repair, maintenance, improvement or other fix up tasks at your workspace or home.
Book your handyman service right away, and rest assure that whatever service you require will be done expediently, with care and with the appropriate tools.
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Wimbledon SW16
Check out now the most common chores our enthusiastic and skilled handymen perform:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away wires for one workstation
- Swap ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around windows, doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat
- Repair door handles, door and locks closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinge, Replace cabinet knobs and handles
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage
- Fit baby-proof catch, stair gate, baby gate
- Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
Choose Quality Property Care Ltd. Handyman and Get Special Price!
The handyman services are hourly based, but in some cases for more complex jobs or combined services you can book half day or full day handyman plans. All you need to do is call 020 3746 4287 or send an online booking request, and you will receive verification via sms and email as soon as possible. No deposit is required, and you will pay for the labour for the hours booked after the handyman is done!