Westcombe Park SE3 Expert Handyman & Odd Job Man Company
Book the professional handyman services offered for both domestic and residential handyman tasks in Westcombe Park SE3 by Quality Property Care Ltd.! You can book a multi-skilled handyman for one or more carpentry, plumbing, painting and redecorating or electrical services as well as for a number of odd jobs which needs to be done around your house or office. The expert and covered services are provided at extremely attractive handyman prices and will definitely save you the effort and time of doing the task by yourself or looking for a person to do the job for you.
- Fully insured, multi skilled and equipped handymen
- Available every day, plus bank holidays and after work hours
- Hourly based service, no deposit or concealed fees
- Same day service booking available
Call our company or send an online form to the customer care service to make an inquiry about the handyman tasks you need to be done, right now.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Professional Property Maintenance Company Westcombe Park SE3
All of Quality Property Care Ltd. handymen are multi skilled, capable of completing tasks ranging from electrical rewiring to basic domestic plumbing, light bulb changing, interior and exterior decoration work, kitchen area fitting, bathroom fixture removal and set up, flat pack assembly, general repairs around your house or office, hanging of paintings, doors and windows. We also have tradesmen specializing in different fields like domestic plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, decoration and fitting of bathrooms and kitchen areas. All of these professional hands are a quick phone call away, dial 020 3746 4287, it’s that easy. We generally work in any environment, from domestic to corporate, restaurants, resorts, bars and pubs, cinemas, motels, offices, libraries, public areas and we have holiday and weekend availability.
Domestic or Commercial Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Westcombe Park SE3
The wide range of handyman services provided should be able to fulfill the needs of nearly any client in Westcombe Park SE3, but here are some of the most frequently booked handyman services:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single porcelain tile, Seal around doors and windows
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, door and locks closers
- Adjust cupboard front door hinges, Replace cabinet handles or knobs
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door, Put Up Signage Install Kick Plate
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate, Fit A Shower Screen Install Bath Screen
- Curtain Fitting and Installation services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves, TV Mounting, TV hanging service
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting Westcombe Park SE3
Here is a brief demonstration of the main handyman services provided by the company to both private and business consumers in Westcombe Park SE3:
- Carpentry – simple and more complicated jobs (but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs)
- Plumbing – simple and more complex jobs (but no Gas related plumbing)
- Electric services – simple jobs that don't need certified electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/ grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – simple tasks that anybody can do but doesn't have the time or has other limitations.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Westcombe Park SE3
Our Quality Property Care Ltd. handyman can also do primary and more intricate plumbing for rented properties, offices and homes alike. For home owners we can fix leaking taps and pipes, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking toilets and pipes, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers as well as bleeding radiators. For office and commercial spaces our handyman can deal with water damage and leaks, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance profile for frequent visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Rented spaces we can deal with replacing sinks and basins, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a certain satisfaction of a timely repair.
Book Quality Property Care Ltd. Handyman Call for Special Prices!
Let our trained and certified tradesmen and handymen deal with your property repair work, call 020 3746 4287 for a trusted service each time. No hassle booking, Free of contract and any additional charges. You call us, specify your needs and we’ll send you a quote explaining the price and time we’ll need to effectively help you. Enjoy our customer support, free of charge or any responsibilities, simply call and ask.