Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Company St James's Park SW1
Need assistance for your domestic or commercial fix-up tasks? Cannot deal with so many peculiar jobs at home and have no time to try even? Why worrying, when there is such a reliable and risk-free handyman service in St James's Park SW1? Our professional handyman company offers you everything you demand: from the most challenging tasks to the most delicate renovating and decorating chores! Entrust your home improvement and repairs to our handyman company Quality Property Care Ltd. and receive all of these:
- Risk evaluation and COSHH records
- Possibility to provide all the needed components
- Friendly English speaking professionals
- Same-day reservations and no transaction in advance
Request your expert handyman service right now! Organise the details or get additional information via this phone number 020 3746 4287! Call us today and our consultants will notify you about all the required details. We attain orders and work 365 days per year! No exclusions for weekends or holidays!
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Expert Property Maintenance Company St James's Park SW1
Before more than 15 years, Quality Property Care Ltd. realised how often the people and businesses in St James's Park SW1 needed somebody to do the odd jobs which they could not manage by themselves. The idea of offering them an experienced odd job man London, grew into an entire business and a significant team of highly knowledgeable and multi-skilled handymen, who can offer a wide variety of services from small and simple tasks to big and complex ones. The main types of handyman jobs provided include: carpentry, plumbing, electrical services, decorating and painting as well as a wide range of odd jobs.
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting St James's Park SW1
The main types of maintenance, improvement and repair offered
- Odd jobs - simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has other constraints.
- Hanging and wall mounting - including TV mounting and TV hanging services
- Carpentry - simple and more complex jobs (but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs)
- Plumbing - simple and more complex jobs (but no Gas related plumbing )
- Electrical services - simple jobs that don't demand accredited electrician/tradesmen
- Decorating And Painting - including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/ grouting, wallboarding, etc. Interior and exterior painting.
- Furniture assembly, flat pack
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services St James's Park SW1
Not only the big abundance of various house improvement and repair services we offer, but also many other benefits have put Quality Property Care Ltd. on the leading position in UK-based handyman organisations. We get an extremely high rating for a handyman company in St James's Park SW1, because we have a wide coverage! We are available in all England territory: including in Greater London and South East London! But also, we can boast with all of the following handyman services and company advantages: flexible schedules, cheap prices, no hidden charges, discount rates to all loyal customers and every next booked service alongside with professional handyman!
Domestic or Commercial Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs St James's Park SW1
Property or home improvement and repair services in St James's Park SW1 is the ideal alternative for both: busy families, single moms, people with no skills in painting and decorating, furniture assembly, flack pack, exterior and interior odd jobs. Moreover, recently we have updated our list of special fixed-up chores you can now book and take advantages of the following:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation, Seal around windows
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace, Replace a single ceramic tile
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, locks & door closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace cabinet knobs or handles, Install kick plate
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door, Fit baby-proof catch
- Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen, Put up signage.
Book Quality Property Care Ltd. Handyman Call for Special Prices!
The handyman services are hourly based, but in some cases for more elaborated jobs or combined services you can arrange half day or entire day handyman packages. All you need to do is call 020 3746 4287 or send an online booking request, and you will acquire confirmation via sms and email as soon as possible. No deposit is required, and you will pay for the labour for the hours booked after the handyman is done!