Professional Handyman Services SE1 St James's
The professional handyman services offered by Quality Property Care Ltd. in St James's SE1 will come and do it for you at the best handyman price in the area. The property maintenance company provides a wide variety of residential and commercial expert handyman services, as well as all kinds of exterior and interior odd jobs, property improvement and repair works, general repair work, furniture assemblage, flat pack, decorating and painting, hanging and wall mounting, property maintenance service and other fixed-up responsibilities.
- Background vetted, insured and uniformed handymen
- Clear pricing and no hidden charges
- Same day crisis service available
- Half day and full day packages with big discounts
- Polite customer care service
Just call the customer care phone or send an online request for a handyman job quotation right away.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Professional Property Maintenance Company St James's SE1
Before more than 15 years, Quality Property Care Ltd. noticed how often the people and businesses in St James's SE1 needed somebody to do the odd jobs which they couldn’t cope with by themselves. The idea of offering them an experienced odd job man London, grew into an entire business and a large team of highly experienced and multi-skilled handymen, who can offer a wide range of services from small and simple tasks to big and complex ones. The main types of handyman jobs provided include: carpentry, plumbing, electrical services, decorating and painting as well as a wide variety of odd jobs.
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting St James's SE1
The handymen have a vast range of skills and knowledge about how to perform different services based on their nature and level of complexity. See below some of the most common repair work our professional handyman in St James's SE1 is composed of:
- Installation And Curtain Fitting services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves, Tv Hanging And Tv Mounting services
- Flooring, Floor Fitting, Floor Installation
- Plumbing Services, Electrical Services, Renovating Services
- Carpentry – simple and more complicated jobs, but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs
- Plumbing – easy and more complex jobs, but no Gas related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that don't need certified tradesman/electrician
- Decorating And Painting – such as tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Unusual jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but does not have the time or has other constraints.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services St James's SE1
By booking a handyman from Quality Property Care Ltd. to do your flooring / floor fitting / floor installation, or supply the needed plumbing services, electrical services, renovating services or other odd jobs, you will save the effort and time of attempting to do the job by yourself, or selecting an expert for that exact job you need done. You can rely on the multi-skilled and highly experienced handyman, who are loaded with all essential tools to deal with just about any repair, maintenance, improvement or other fix up tasks at your home or office.
Book your handyman service right away, and rest assure that whatever service you demand will be completed expediently, with care and with the proper tools.
Commercial or Residential Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs St James's SE1
The odd jobs which are most commonly requested by the customers are:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation, Seal around windows & doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Fix door handles, door and locks closers, Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to replace and fit
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace weather stripping of an exterior door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage, Replace cabinet handles or knobs
- Fit baby-proof catch, stair gate, baby gate, Curtain Fitting and Installation services
- Blind Fitting - window blind fitters, Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves
Book Quality Property Care Ltd. Handyman Call for Special Prices!
Do not waste time and don't hesitate to give us a call on 020 3746 4287! We are available for your orders 365 days per year! Get a free quotation right away! It`s simple and quick. Arrange handyman services in St James's SE1 on a budget and make sure everything in your home looks and works fine again!